RE: [teacherartexchange] ideas for a rock n roll theme?

---------

From: The Ericksons (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 16:24:07 PDT

Jeryl,
We are using the rock and roll theme too! One thing I did last year was
print out a life-size photo of my head. I dressed myself, made
construction paper arms and hands and legs and feet and hung myself up on
the wall outside my door with a sign that said WELCOME TO THE ART ROOM.
This year I am buying a blow up guitar from Oriental Trading Co. and I will
make myself playing the guitar and say, ART ROCKS! outside my door.
Cindy