Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Fwd: fav shoes

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 11:14:16 PDT

After more than 20 years on my feet here is what I did.
Buy shoes w/ lots of cushioning in the sole, wide toe box (I just
bought the wide version) and heel straps. I also just visited  a
podiatrist for the first time and am having custom orthotics made
(totally covered by insurance). They suggested the New Balance brand
Aravon ( shoes because they are made for stability
and many of the styles are created to put the orthotics in. Some of
the styles look sweet and I can't wait to get the orthotics and the

in Michigan

I would have responded to the post on the listserv but it won't accept
my responses. Feel free to add the info I've sent you.

To unsubscribe go to