[teacherartexchange] Fwd: fav shoes

---------

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 11:14:16 PDT

Chris,
After more than 20 years on my feet here is what I did.
Buy shoes w/ lots of cushioning in the sole, wide toe box (I just
bought the wide version) and heel straps. I also just visited  a
podiatrist for the first time and am having custom orthotics made
(totally covered by insurance). They suggested the New Balance brand
Aravon (www.aravonshoes.com) shoes because they are made for stability
and many of the styles are created to put the orthotics in. Some of
the styles look sweet and I can't wait to get the orthotics and the
shoes.

Kellie
in Michigan

I would have responded to the post on the listserv but it won't accept
my responses. Feel free to add the info I've sent you.