RE: [teacherartexchange] Learning names K-5

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 05:51:19 PDT

How about taking a photo of each table with each student holding up a strip
with his or her name on it? You'd have several photos for each class (for me
it'll be 6, as I have 6 tables) to print up on a page (don't have to be full
size) and review before each class. You will have a visual aid that links
face, name, and table association.

I've never done this before, but I plan to this year. I agree--it's much
preferable to use their names! And we have 1100 at my school...

Amy in TN