Re:[teacherartexchange] Learning names K-5

---------

From: Fran Legman (fran.legman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 04:47:57 PDT

Does anyone have a great method for learning (and remembering!) the students' names? I see the students once a week, have a seating chart (but never sit still long enough to look at it). Last year, I pretty much gave up and called a lot of kids "honey" but I much prefer to use their names.

Fran in Montclair, NJ