Re: [teacherartexchange] Technology question

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 22:32:26 PDT

Camtasia has been around for Windows but just recently came out with a version
for the Mac.
It captures your movements on a computer screen as you use software which can be
played back as a video. It can be saved to a variety of formats including
YouTube. Whatever you put on a computer screen can be captured, even a
PowerPoint or a step by step demonstration on how to use software. If you teach
computer graphics it is a good tool for providing tutorials that can be reviewed
several times by students.

Hope this helps.

Diane

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education
dgregory@mail.twu.edu