Re: [teacherartexchange] Technology question

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 21:20:09 PDT

Hi Diane,

I hadn't heard anything about Camtasia. I'm going to check it out.

Thanks,
jk

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary
Houston, TX

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James -