Re: [teacherartexchange] made me laugh out loud......

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 21:13:01 PDT

I have the same problem. My classroom has a linoleum floor over concrete, no give at all. I alternate Birkenstocks and Dansko clogs. If the shoes aren't comfortable, I don't wear them!

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary
Houston, TX

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James -