RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 25, 2010

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 10:22:04 PDT

Heck with high heels, the last one I had when she bent over you could see Paris (and from both ends, low cut top, and short skirt).

and what's worse, when her college professor came, I asked HER what she thought of how she was dressed, and it didn't phase her (I guess because it was better than most or better than what most kids actually wear to classes in college). I had to remind the professor that everyone is going hormonal in high school.

Of course I did have a kid once whose shirts looked like they just came out of the laundry bin.

I remember student teaching back in the day. I went out and bought 3 mix and match suit/outfits and that's all I wore. (as an aside there is an article in the New York Times about a clothing diet with only 10 pieces to mix and match). The fun was trying to make everything look different. Plus I bought these suits at a resale shop because I had no money.

ah, memories.

San D