Re: [teacherartexchange] Technology question

---------

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 14:57:28 PDT

Hey Melissa,

The following video camera has been recommended to me for my online courses:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-1285566452719420205&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Sony+Handycam+DCR-SR88&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960#storeInventoryLink

Sony - Handycam Digital Camcorder with 120GB Hard Drive and 2.7" LCD Monitor –
Silver
$399.99

Do you know anything about this video camera?

It is of course more expensive than the flip video camera. But it does produce
medium level results. It has more bells and whistles and some may think it is
more difficult to operate than the flip video camera. I do want good results.
It doesn't need to be professional grade but I do want to have it look and sound
pretty good! :-)

Diane