[teacherartexchange] Clothing to teach in

---------

From: The Ericksons (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 13:15:36 PDT

Ah...San...those were indeed the days...I remember going to a resale shop
and buying 2 wool skirts - one dark brown and one dark olive green - every
blouse and sweater I owned went with one or the other. We were required to
wear heels at my very first school. Now I am dreading the fact that in 2
weeks I'll have to give up my flip flops... but I definitely won't be
wearing heels....
Cindy