Re: [teacherartexchange] Technology question

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 12:52:56 PDT

Flip video cameras are very simple to operate - both for teacher technophobes and 1st graders. I also like that you can plug it directly into the computer - no cables needed. Price is good and the camera is quite durable, so itís a good one to take on a field trip.
What I donít like (or limitations): microphone is so-so and the zoom is not much. So if youíre hoping to record a play or performance, it may have a difficult time picking up kidsí voices and closeups of their smiling faces.

Melissa