Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 25, 2010

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2010 - 09:50:26 PDT

RE: Ten Ways to Prepare for Student Teaching

San D's list was spot-on, especially the part about making a sample
"more for you to see if YOU can do what you are asking students to do,
and to see how long it will take". I would add to that, double the
time for elementary, and prepare adjusted lessons for students with
learning disabilities. Additionally (don't laugh, I'm serious)--good
deodorant, excellent shoes with awesome arch support, and quality
coffee! Lastly, prep ahead of time because there are always
interruptions.
Lois G.

--
Life is short, art is long...-Hippocrates