Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Ten Ways to Prepare for Student Teaching

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2010 - 11:54:18 PDT

 Greetings Art Educators,

I have been asked to prepare a guest blog on a popular blog site. The topic
is: Ten Ways to Prepare for Student Teaching

I have my own ideas about this but would like to have your thoughts!

What do you think? What would you recommend to a pre-service art teacher that
is about to student teach or will student teach at some point toward the end of
their Art Teacher Preparation program.

Would love to hear what you would include on this list!

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education

To unsubscribe go to