Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] ArtEducationOnline Charter Membership

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2010 - 12:04:15 PDT

Greetings Mary!

Thanks for your enthusiasm for ArtEdOnline! I don't think it was a problem
it was sent to the List again. Perhaps the reminder will encourage others to
join :-)

Mary, I have added your name to the Charter List for ArtEdOnline. I will
send out some updates periodically, so consider adding my email address to your
list of contacts to avoid problems with spam. At some point, I will invite the
Charter members to a preliminary showing of the site and ask for feed back!

Please pass on the information to any of your art teacher friends and
colleagues. I think there are close to 200 people on the list right now and
Mary you

are one of them!.

Thanks for your support, Mary!

P.S. Mary, every day I look at the quote below. It inspires me and keeps
me going forward! Thanks for being a part of the Dream!

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education