Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] fat book swap

From: play2cre8 (play2cre8_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 12:25:42 PDT

Hi everyone -
it was just a year ago that Bunki sent out an email asking more about
fatbooks - we have been busy girls.... we did trades with each other,
found a couple of groups and now feel like pros.....
It is an experience - and I love my little books. There is a variety
of work - and techniques. Some scrappers, some altered artists - I
can't say I am in love with every page I get - but I have loved every
Visit the blog and see if you are interested. A new swap was just announced.