[teacherartexchange] fat book swap

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 12:03:13 PDT

Hi. I'm posting this to see if anyone here would like to join our fat
book swap. A fat book is usually a 4x4" book where a theme is set, you
sign up with others, you make the same number of pages (the same) as
people participating, send your pages to the host who gathers them all
from the participants, binds them into a book, and then mails it back
to you with a page from each person and a cover.

  to see our previous books or.....

You can also view our artwork on a blog without joining...

http://alteredartfatbooks.blogspot.com/

We have just set a theme for our newest book challenge today and it is
"In a Garden". The size has been determined this time around as a 4x6"
book. Ellen Sears (from this listserv) will be our hostess with the
most-est.

If this sounds like fun to you, please take a look at the sites and
join us! or...you can write to me if you have more questions.
Toodles.....Bunki