[teacherartexchange] High school film study class

---------

From: Julie Drechsler (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 12:11:55 PDT

Hi All,

I'm looking for a high school film curriculum for the 2010-2011 school year.
I will use the curriculum to support literacy in my academy.

If you have a teacher in your school who is successfully teaching film in
high school can you please put them in touch with me either on the list or
off so that I can set my class syllabus for the coming school year. Thank
you. Julie