Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 14, 2010

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2010 - 15:43:38 PDT

Lois (and all),

What a great website, I'd never heard of it before, I ended up
spending an hour just perusing the site. I also read the article 'the
creativity crisis' but that I found on newsweek's website. And to
think of all the times I've had to explain to administrators that art
is so important because it teaches ongoing creative problem solving
(which has been taught less and less in the general education
classes). Now at least here's a little proof of how much we need to
teach creativity in school!
Also for those of you who couldn't find the article, here's the site

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

To unsubscribe go to