Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NY Times - Art and Science/Technology

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2010 - 10:09:44 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Just reminding you how great a resource New York Times is for what's
happening in the arts....

There are two articles dealing with science/new technologies which I
find fascinating:

High Tech Matisse
Contains interactive feature - and slide show

Old Masters and Modern Science
About exhibit at London National Gallery:
“Close Examination: Fakes, Mistakes and Discoveries”
If link doesn't work for you - go to:
You will find links there.

More from New York Times - all free (online)

As always (Getty list), if you post a reply, remove my email address
before you click "Send". Your efforts to take a couple extra seconds
to remove email addresses will reduce the amount of Spam members
receive. Email addresses that are posted to the list get archived on
the site for email bots to harvest.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to