Re: [teacherartexchange] To crop or not to crop ?

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2010 - 17:02:50 PDT

Woody,et all.

In June I went to a late Monet collection at one of the Gagosian Galleries in NYC. Very nice as one could imaginie. Most from private collections (who owns these things)? Any way many of the same view as we all know. So I cannot even remember the question about to crop or not to?? Why not say we like both and that they are a series?