Re: [teacherartexchange] New Mexico IB Training

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 21:47:00 PDT

I attended the IB training with my husband about 15 years ago- it was
wonderful! There were many short trips planned during the conference
and we also found plenty of time to visit Taos, Santa Fe and
Albuquerque. We loved our visit to Acoma Pueblo. The school in
Montezuma was a great place to be- what wonderful memories. We were
able to bring our 2 young sons with us too- It was amazing! Green
Chiles are just the best!
I am sure Woody will share what he knows about it.

Wow-have a great time!
Heather