[teacherartexchange] New Mexico IB Training

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 13:56:12 PDT

I am attending an IB training in New Mexico in a couple of weeks. My husband is joining me after the conference. We plan to tour for a week in the area. Any suggestions for places to visit? Or things not to miss.
We are flying into Albuquerque and the training is in Montezuma. I want to visit Santa Fe. One of my favorite drawing books is by Anthony Ryder who now teaches there I believe. I would like to see if he has visiting hours.
Susan from Ohio who also lives on the beach in NJ