[teacherartexchange] LF class to exhange ATCs

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2010 - 08:05:44 PDT

Hi all,
I will be teaching a grade 12 non-traditional media class in semester 1, and
we often do ATCs in that class. I'm looking to set up some exchanges by
mail.....possibly 'theme' oriented, or maybe 'media' oriented. We are in
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada. If you are interested, I would love to chat
with you about it. Last time we did this, we exchanged with 5 schools, so
I'm in for more than one!
Please e-mail me off list at suestevens 'at' rogers 'dot' com
Sue