Re: [teacherartexchange] WSJ Article

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2010 - 22:25:39 PDT

Great ideas. I wish these comments were posted in the "comments"
section of the original article. Most comments posted there agree
with the tone of the article, and show no real understanding of what
art education is about or is capable of. WIsh those readers could see
these insightful responses....
Natalie (in California)