Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] book recommendation - ArtTalk - now online

From: Diane Gregory (gregory.diane55_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2010 - 14:49:25 PDT

On July 4 Judy wrote

> Greetings Diane and Mindy,

ArtTalk is now available online. I had to
> enter my state to get to the
selections so don't know if this link will work
> for you:
> now suggests Art Talk for high school - although it had been a
> school/junior high text for years.

Here is a link to their
> catalog:
Of the
> three listed for Middle School, Understanding Art probably has
the most art
> history (a survey course for middle school students).

Thanks Judy for the update. I am glad Art Talk is now online.

I will check this out for my art education students. I wonder if anyone on this list uses this online version of Art Talk.

Thanks again Judy.