RE: [teacherartexchange] WSJ Article

---------

From: 'Roy & Amy Broady' (amybroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2010 - 13:38:14 PDT

Linda, thank you so much for this post!
I have been following this thread, and your response is in full alignment
with my views.

Plus, you have provided the specific details of a great classroom activity.
Thank you!. So often when we post about what we do with our students, we sum
it up without providing specifics of content/wording. This is fine, as it is
up to us to find our own way, and tweak what others offer. But when someone
is able to share something we can use without having to reinvent the wheel,
it is a generous, time-saving gift.

Thanks to all who have participated in this thought-provoking discussion!
Amy in TN