Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Editing your settings

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 18:16:25 PDT

Hi Sue,
I have tried to edit my settings before and wasn't able to get it to work and had to unsubscribe and then subscribe again. That worked.
Cheri Lloyd

Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] Editing your settings

Greetings Getty List Members,

I don't know why they removed the link to Edit Your Membership on the
main page - but there is a link on the List Guidelines page. Here it
is the link to log in:

I was able to get to my account, but didn't try to edit anything.

Judy Decker

Reminder: When you reply to posts, remember to remove member email
addresses in your replies (it is so easy to do - see how I left it as
"Sue Stevens wrote")