Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] Reply to Emmy

From: Sue Ossanna (sueossanna_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 30 2009 - 14:10:02 PDT

Dear Emmy,
Congrats on your new job. I too am a new art teacher, K-2 and 3-5 in two
buildings. I was glad that you posted your questions, because they helped
me a bit. I feel silly, but could you please tell me what is "TAB," (It is
probably something I already know with a new acronym) and by "spiraling your
curriculum," do you mean teaching the same strand through different media or
what exactly do you mean.
Help needed in New Jersey.