[teacherartexchange] question about list

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 19:34:58 PDT

Hi,
I switched my account over to daily digest while I was away on holidays, and
now would like to go back to individual e-mails.....so I went on to the
Teacher Art Exchange website, and the ability to log into the account seems
to no longer be there......anyone know about this? Do I have to unsubscribe
(again!) and resubscribe to be able to change my account details??
sue