Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Murals- fees?

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 19:28:20 PDT

When I was faced w/this situation a couple of years ago, I did some internet
research regarding what others charge, and how they calculate it. It seems
like most charged by the square foot, and if I remember correctly, it
averaged about 25-35 dollars per sq.ft. (obviously depending on years of
experience, etc). Hope this helps -
Lydia in Toledo
Toledo School for the Arts