Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Watercolors on Display at JCC

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 17:50:18 PDT

Watercolors on Display at JCC

Thursday, I'm hanging three watercolors at the Jewish Community
Center off Wyoming. This exhibit is another one of the NMWS
"Alternate Spaces" exhibitions. We have hung at the JCC before and
the reception for our art was wonderful there. We plan a
public opening on Sunday, August 2nd from 2 to 4 pm. We always have
great refreshments supplied by the artists. Plan to show
up on Sunday - you will enjoy it - come by and see the art and meet
the artists who created the work.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons