[teacherartexchange] New teacher help!

---------

From: Emmy Wood (naturehappens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 07:45:53 PDT

Hi everyone,
I just want to say Thank You to all of you who responded with such great insight and advice. This group is such a great resource and support!  I am really excited about incorporating some aspects of TAB, and will probably do a spiraling curriculum- at least for this first year, until I know for sure where the students are at (and to stay somewhat sane with all the different ages I'll be teaching...).
Thanks again!
Emmy
Art teacher wannabe no more