Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New teacher help!

From: Emmy Wood (naturehappens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 07:45:53 PDT

Hi everyone,
I just want to say Thank You to all of you who responded with such great insight and advice. This group is such a great resource and support!  I am really excited about incorporating some aspects of TAB, and will probably do a spiraling curriculum- at least for this first year, until I know for sure where the students are at (and to stay somewhat sane with all the different ages I'll be teaching...).
Thanks again!
Art teacher wannabe no more

To unsubscribe go to