Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] Art 1 year

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 08:11:49 PDT

We have finished it and my son is making a website to distribute it. You can download it by quarters. We are still debating the price as it is big and we are getting some advice from other educators.

It is complete, with detailed lesson plans for the teacher including hints and tips, big power point presentations of how to do projects,including the making of an example done by one of us, color charts both blank and with color and a teacher guide, tests, and a year plan. This is a complete year of Art 1 like Bob and I did each year. It is a good foundation and most of the works can be used in A.P.

We hope to have it ready in early August so that teachers can see examples and perhaps use it this year. I will let the list serve know when the site is up.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA