Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] Art 1 year

---------

From: Susan Bennett (kbennett3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 26 2009 - 14:08:39 PDT

Ken,

I have enjoyed your book. I cannot wait to see your Art 1 year plan. Do you
have a publisher? How much will it be?

Could you email me at susan.bennett@ketteringschools.org. I am going to try
my hand at being our art coordinator. I would love to purchase your work.
Do you have any good suggestions for Crafts and Design on a text
recommendation?
Thanks
Susan in Ohio