[teacherartexchange] listers :old and new

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 26 2009 - 08:25:01 PDT

Just wanted to chime in on a topic that seems to be jumping in and out this summer. I have been a member of this list serve for many many years and it has been the single most valuable resource I have had for teaching art-without a doubt!! Many, many thanks to all take the time to contribute. I feel like I should write a book- Everything I ever learned about teaching art, I learned on the teacherartexchange! Having said that, sorry I have been very sporadic in reading and posting this summer. My youngest son is thu-hiking the Appalachian Trail since April 9 and plans to be in Maine by mid-September. I am his transcriber for his journal site www.trailjournals.com/slapshot and it takes a lot of time to upload photos, videos, and journal entries. Also packing and sending his food drops every week. AND we just welcomed our first grandchild into the world and alas, he is 3 1/2 hours away in Charleston. So I have been up and down that road and spending many
 hours doing the night rocking! But school is calling and I need to get back in the swing. I have some good first of the year ideas( gathered from this list of course!) that I will share soon. (after the baby goes home today, maybe!!)
            Jeryl in SC