[teacherartexchange] Excellent Resources - Art Education blog (Teaching Palette)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 06:24:10 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Theresa McGee posted her blog to Art Education list. This is a blog I
have heard about - but never checked out. Don't make my mistake -
check this one out! Great Resources!

The Teaching Pallette
http://theteachingpalette.com/
Authors Theresa McGee and Hillary Andrlik

Music and Art integration is a frequent list topic - check out Music +
Art Integration. Classroom management issues? See that section. So
much more.

Ken Rohrer (IAD creator/webmaster) has this blog and many more listed
on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/blogs.html#artedu

Theresa, thanks for your Art Education post about delicious.com . Dr.
Craig Roland has a vast collection of bookmarks on this site.

On a side note.... If any of you are considering getting a new
machine, I highly recommend a MAC! I got a new PC in January and it
is already slowing down - programs hanging/freezing (particularly the
Internet) which is extremely frustrating! I have done everything
possible to try to correct the problem (except purchase a new Norton
Systems' Works - software I used to depend on to "fix" everything ---
not. I decided to save my money and just use free and already
installed applications). Spend a bit more for something that you know
works. So now you know another reason for the reduction in posts from
me (smile). Who has the time to wait and wait for Internet to load? (I
do have Road Runner). So why didn't I get a Mac? I couldn't afford to
replace all of my software (plus I need Front Page 2000 in order to
edit my web pages - the newer versions don't have some of the features
I need). My hubby tried to get me to switch.

Getty list folks: Please remove my email address if you reply to this message.

Regards,

Judy Decker