Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Judy Chicago

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 12:11:13 PDT

  Judy Chicago will be our keynote speaker at the annual NMAEA
convention in Ruidsoso on November 6th and 7th, 2009. She will be
presenting her K-12 Dinner Party Curriculum.
To learn more about it at The fall
conference of the New Mexico Art Education Association is alwas full
of great presentations and workshops - but
this fall will be special with the addition of Judy Chicago. I'll
soon be posting more information on the web at http:// Anyone interested in art and art education
should plan on attending this years conference. I will be doing my
collograph printmaking workshop in Ruidsoso.

Keep checking my blog
for new information on the NMAEA fall conference.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

To unsubscribe go to