Re: [teacherartexchange] Digest List Suggesttion

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 09:13:57 PDT

Digest subscribers do not have to sent back the entire digest when
replying:
They can delete all the stuff that dose not apply to their subject -
add their own
contribution and change the subject to something that identifies the
specific
topic. Is it laziness or don't they know this. I open the digest
replies - if the
whole days conversations are there I just move on rather than scroll
through
everything. I'm not alone here and I have lots of time.
                Be kind delete the stuff that isn't important to your point, Woody

On Jul 21, 2009, at 9:49 AM, Aartteachr@aol.com wrote:

> Members,
> Is it possible for our Digest subscribers to put the thread into the
> subject line?
>
> Once we get going during the teaching year, many of us that do not
> do the
> digest form, scroll and read the emails of interest to us. Not all
> of them.
> That would help us to not miss your great information.
> Thanks,
> MarshArt

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net