[teacherartexchange] Dana Foundation - Art Education - Advocacy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 07:30:31 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

The Dana Foundation Art Education focus link was posted to TAB Choice
Yahoo Group.

http://www.dana.org/artseducation.aspx

You will find many articles advocating the importance of arts
education. I have not read the articles yet, but plan to.

Getty list reminder: Please do not post my email address if you reply
to this message.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker