Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 20, 2009

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilenski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 06:50:38 PDT

Most commercial glazes have a rating system that tells you if they contain lead or cadmium and are safe or not for contact. Amoco and Sax both have decent, if not great, glazes that kids would like and are easy to apply and use. Get online to their websites and carefully read the ratings system and you can't go wrong.