Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] online classes?

From: allison albainy (aalbainy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 06:20:10 PDT

Hi All,
Hope you are all having a great summer. Love to read all the
brainstorming that is going on.
I am wondering if anyone has ever taken an upper level (300 or 400)
art class on line? I am in need of one credit in upper level art,
would love it to be an art history on line but having a hard time
finding one. Any ideas? This is all I need to complete my
certification, already have everything else as well as passed the
Thanks in advance.

> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to