[teacherartexchange] online classes?

---------

From: allison albainy (aalbainy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 06:20:10 PDT

Hi All,
Hope you are all having a great summer. Love to read all the
brainstorming that is going on.
I am wondering if anyone has ever taken an upper level (300 or 400)
art class on line? I am in need of one credit in upper level art,
would love it to be an art history on line but having a hard time
finding one. Any ideas? This is all I need to complete my
certification, already have everything else as well as passed the
Praxis.
Thanks in advance.
Allison