Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Art School

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 14:25:10 PDT

This morning, seventeen thoughful people sat around Barbara Lohbeck's
living room, in Albuquerque, discussing how
we might promote greater interest in education through the arts in
New Mexico. Hopefully today's gathering will be only
the first of many where we can exchange ideas and eventually take
actions to promote art progams in the schools state
wide. One major topic of discussion today was the New Mexico School
for the Arts, opening in the Fall of 2010.
For information on this school see my July 8th blog: http://

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons