[teacherartexchange] digital photography discussion

---------

From: Emmy Wood (naturehappens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 15:43:28 PDT

Hey all,
just wanted to let you know that the alphabet photography book I was thinking about is called " Alphabet City" by Johnson.  And, I sent the photo Powerpoints to Judy to post- they are pretty big- lots of info.  Too much for K-12 students, but I left them as is in case you wanted to get the info for yourselves- and edit before using.
Emmy