[teacherartexchange] Emily's PowerPoints for Digital Photo - coming soon

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 14:08:54 PDT

Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

I have all of Emily's PowerPoint presentations on digital photo from
her professor. As Emily posted, you will probably need to edit them
for your students. I have not viewed them yet, but will soon so I can
post them to Incredible Art Department.

There is no way Emily has the time to send them to everyone who
requested them. I will share for her. Emily will not be forwarding
them to anyone (as files are big and take a while to send).

Watch for my post with links. These will be available for a short time
- and only offered for TeacherArtExchange members (not officially
linked on Incredible Art Department). She does have permission to
share with you (smile).

Regards,

Judy Decker