[teacherartexchange] Edit TeacherArtExchange Account Settings

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 08:45:39 PDT

Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

I did not hear back from the staff..... but did check today and I was
able to get to my accounts (all of them) to edit if I chose to. I have
three accounts subscribed (but only post with one). My passwords all
worked today. Software glitch must have been fixed.

Regards,

Judy Decker

As always.... If you reply to this message, please remove my email
address from your post. Until Getty starts using software that
truncates (or removes email addresses that are posted) you will see
this message on all of my posts. Spammers pick up addresses from the
list archives to use to send some pretty disgusting stuff - now
spoofing your own email address - so it appears you are sending the
junk to yourself. Yahoo blocks this kind of activity (I haven't
received any junk from my own Yahoo address) but Gmail does not. I
prefer to use Gmail for list mail as I like the way I can archive
individual posts with Gmail.