Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teaching simple digital photography

From: Gwen Copeland (dain_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 08:07:08 PDT

I would love to see your power points as well. Is there anyway to link these
to the web?

On a different note, I want to thank Woody for his pottery suggestions
earlier this spring. I finally found a great workshop held in Mesa Verde, CO
through I love the pit fired pottery we made & can't wait
to try my hand at it here in TN. BTW, the 4 Corners region is beautiful. I'd
recommend it anyone.

  I have uber informative powerpoints that I could attempt to share if
anyone is interested (they are
> from my professor and will need to be edited for classroom use- lots of
> information!). Thanks for the other links and ideas!
> Emmy

To unsubscribe go to