[teacherartexchange] Travel as Education

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 05 2009 - 17:39:15 PDT

Summer and especially "retirement" is the time to provide a fun
filled education for your grand children.
Teachers never stop teaching. Frani and I loved almost every minute
of our trip west - well perhaps not
that 4 1/2 hour traffic backup on I-40 west of Gallup. But perhaps it
was meant to teach all of us to be
patient. It's good to be home posting these pages so the triplets can
review the sites we saw.

Below are links to each day of the triplets trip west to see sites
like the "Painted Desert", the "Petrified Forest",
the "Giant Meteor Crater", the "Grand Canyon", "Zion" and of course
my favorite "Bryce Canyon". Even after
we got back to Albuquerque - we drove South to check out the "Very
Large Array".

           http://www.taospaint.com/WestDay1/June23.html Meteor
Crater
           http://www.taospaint.com/WestDay2/June24.html Grand