RE: [teacherartexchange] Lesson Idea for Paula

---------

From: Martha & Shawn (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 05 2009 - 13:19:56 PDT

Favorite lessons...
Digital Photography - David Hockney collages
Experimental Photography - Developing B & W prints with vitamin C and coffee
B & W Photography - Solarization Prints
Digital Video - Pixelation
Graphic Art and Design - Op Art Cubes
Computer Graphic Art and Design - drawing images with typography
Studio Art - acrylic painting with palette knives

My detailed lesson plans are at school. I bet if you googled these ideas you
would find many great references. Unfortunately, I can not take full credit
for these lessons. I've borrowed ideas from other teachers on this list and
the internet and added my own touches. I hope this helps.
Martha D.