Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 03, 2009

Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 08:14:29 PDT

I am a member of several discussion groups and some prefer that some things be done off the group. I don't mind sharing at all, in fact I have often thought that art teachers in particular seem to be more willing to share ideas. And I will be glad to share lesson plans however almost all my lessons are at school on my computer. What level lessons would you be interested in? I teach in a small high school and teach Art I, Art II, and AP Art. And of course, this next year I will be adding another course on digital photography. And needless to say I am always looking for new ideas.

Best wishes,