Re: [teacherartexchange] Problems with editing account settings

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 11:33:10 PDT

Dear list members and TeacherArtExchange Staff,

Yes, there is a problem with the Edit Your Membership feature. I was
able to get access for my personal home email account (I don't post
with that account), but was not able with my Gmail account. I know I
was using the right password.

Anytime there is a problem that is not addressed on the Getty site,
write to TeacherArtExchange Staff. Here is the email address:
teacherartexchange@getty.edu (it is provided on the List Guidelines page)

They do get the digest form, but may miss the problem if you only post
it to the list. I do not know who from Getty is on the Staff at
present. I imagine they have had to cut down on staff members?

Regards,

Judy Decker

Reminder: Please do not post my email address to the list.